EE 360D: Signal Analysis I
Professor Peter Stubberud
Fri 3:00 - 4:00pm
TBE B310, SEB 3219
Office Hours: MoWe 7:30 - 11:00 am
For appointments, please contact me two days in advance.
The due date for Assignment 4 has been extended to 11/17/17.
The due date for Assignment 5 still stands, but only Exercises 1 through 8 will be required.
The due date for Assignment 6 still stands, but only Exercises 1 through 7 will be required.
Assignment 3, Due 10/27/17.
Assignment 4, Due 11/10/17.
Assignment 5, Due 11/24/17.
Assignment 6, Due 12/8/17.
As the semester progresses, the professor or I might remove some exercises from these assignments.
- 10/11/17. The example code from Dr. Stubberud's handout (Figure 2.20) can be implemented in Matlab as this script. Block diagrams can be implemented using a software called Simulink, which can be opened directly from the Matlab environment. However, please note that some installations of Matlab do not include Simulink. TBE A-311 has Simulink installed, for example, but many other labs do not.
- 10/6/17. The due date for Assignment 2 has been extended to 10/13/17.
- 9/25/17. Some solutions to problems that might be useful, especially for understanding the first exam.
- 9/22/17. Assignment 2, Due 10/6.
- 9/08/17. Assignment 1, Due 9/22. Please email screenshots of your figures to Chris Hicks at crhicks.at.unlv.nevada.edu.
- 9/01/17. Please note that the meeting time/location has been changed from the official course listing.